The next issue of The Rockley Report focuses specifically
on Information Architecture and we're pleased to feature an interview with
Lou Rosenfeld, information architecture “guru” and co–author
of Information Architecture for the World Wide Web, now
in its second edition. Other highlights include:
- Best practices on creating modular content
- Granular content: how granular is granular enough
- How to implement the granularity reflected in the models
- Understanding some of the issues related to Information Architecture
- A discussion with Patrick Waychoff from Hewlett-Packard, Network Storage
Solutions, who shares his success story on developing a single sourcing architecture
for 17 different content module types, writing the content for consistency,
reuse, and repurposing, then moving everything to XML.
The next issue will be available to subscribers in late June.
To subscribe, ****